1.10 PEACE & LOVE:
Management of soft-tissue injuries
We are a proud educational partner of the
Our course has been approved by the
and grants Canadian Athletic Therapists 3.2 CEUs.
PEACE & LOVE is the new acronym for treating soft-tissue injuries developed by The Running Clinic and published in the prestigious British Journal of Sports Medicine. It is also a lecture for health professionals that was presented on numerous occasions in different countries.
This new online course explores beyond the letters of the acronym. Built by clinician-researchers, it gives the tools to push your practice to the next level, as per our usual standards – based on the highest level of scientific evidence, but also on reflection and coherence. Be prepared to learn a lot, and get better results with your clients!
You will receive a certificate of achievement upon completion of the online course.
This 8-hour online course includes:
- 1 hour of videos from a public lecture that introduce the concepts and recommendations presented and detailed in the 12 chapters
- 2 hours and 40 minutes of videos from PowerPoint presentations with a voice-over commentary that synthesise and translate the key takeaways for practice of more than 80 systematic reviews and expert consensuses
- 6 educational tools available for download
- 4 case studies
- 100 exam questions
Check out the course objectives here.
Blaise Dubois and Jean-Francois Esculier
Health professionals who treat runners and athletes: physiotherapists, medical doctors, chiropractors, podiatrists, osteopaths, etc.
Student discount: please email a proof of your status at email@example.com to get your promo code for 50% off!
Members of the Canadian Physiotherapy Association: use the promo code in the Members Discounts section of the CPA's website to get 20% off!
• Asynchronous online course
• 8 hours of interactive, synthesized content
Isabelle Dumais: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reserve your spot today