Digital & IT Manager Montreal
Digital and brand strategist, Mickaël manage the Running Clinic’s IT department and supervise web marketing campaigns. Using an entrepreneurship vision and agility skills to develop and implement operational plans, he works to create new opportunities in Quebec and abroad.
Thanks to his interests in biomechanics and sports performance, he finally met Blaise Dubois. Now his leadership and involvement in promoting our services increase team strength.
Inspired by his passion for sport and adventure travel, Mickaël has recently settled in Canada to explore the wilderness and meet new challenges. As an organization ambassador, he goes running with an optimistic and humble approach, specializing in ultra-trail.
To contact Mickaël Préti via email:
- Zion Ultra, USA - April 2019
- Bromont Ultra, Canada - October 2018
- Ultra-Trail Harricana, Canada - September 2017
- Quebec Mega Trail, Canada - July 2017
- Skymarathon of Mont Albert, Canada - July 2017
- Cappadocia Ultra-trail, Turkey - October 2016
- Transju'trail, France – June 2016
- Trail des Roches, France - April 2016
- Trail du Petit Ballon, France - March 2016
- Istanbul marathon, Turkey - November 2015
42,195km – 3h25’29″
- Nancy half marathon, France - October 2015
21,1km – 1h30’44″
- Infernal Trail, France - September 2015